ABOUT THE DOCTOR: DR. STEPHEN COMITE OF NEW YORK, NY
Are you on the search for a quality dermatologist in New York, NY? Look no further than Skinprovement! Dr. Stephen Comite is a board-certified and Ivy League trained dermatologist that serves patients not only in New York but the tri-state area. Patients visit him from all over the East coast and beyond to find effective solutions for common conditions that impact the skin, nails, and hair.
What education has Dr. Stephen Comite received?
Patients who are interested in working with Dr. Stephen Comite of Skinprovement often want to learn more about his educational background. He attended Ivy League University of Pennsylvania where he received his undergraduate degree and graduated with honors, magna cum laude. He furthered his education at the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine where he received his medical degree. Dr. Comite also completed an internship during this time at the University of Michigan Affiliated Hospitals. He did his dermatology residency at the prestigious NYU Department of Dermatology. His expertise allowed him to become board-certified, ensuring the best possible care for patients in and around the community of New York, NY. He has provided over two decades of service to patients in the field of dermatology, helping men, women, and children feel confident in themselves with dermatological treatments.
What awards and recognition has Dr. Stephen Comite received?
Some of the awards obtained by Dr. Comite and his practice include:
- Dr. Comite received the Americas Most Honored Doctors – Top 1% 2022
- Listed as the #1 of 682 Dermatologists in New York City – www.ratemds.com
- Top dermatologist of the month for June 2020
- Compassionate Doctor
- Patients’ Choice 2008-2016
- Castle Connolly Top Doctors for 2015-2020
- New York Magazine’s Best Doctors for 2016-2021
- Patients’ Choice Lifetime Achievement Award
What affiliations does Dr. Stephen Comite have?
Our team understands the importance of affiliations to ensure we are meeting the high standards expected by our patients and are following the right protocols for proper care. Some affiliations include:
- American Academy of Dermatology
- American Society for Dermatologic Surgery
- Medical Society of the State of New York
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, Department of Dermatology
- Dermatologic Society of Greater New York