Turn back time with Juvederm
Collagen and elastin fibers are important components of our skin that keep its appearance firm and tight. After the age of 30, our skin begins to lose small amounts of collagen every year which can lead to fine lines, wrinkles, and sagging. In addition, years of sun exposure begin to catch up with us, furthering the aging process of the skin. The good news is there is help. Patients in the New York, New York area can come to SkinProvement Dermatology to learn more about restoring lost facial volume.
Turning back the hands of time
Injectables and fillers such as Botox, Juvederm, and Restylane can all help turn back the hands of time on the skin by filling in sagging skin, smoothing out fine lines, and restoring volume. One filler in particular, Juvederm, is one of the most popular in our office for delivering stunning, natural results. Juvederm contains hyaluronic acid, a substance that is found naturally in the body and is responsible for hydration and lubrication. Juvederm is a gel formulated injectable with a smooth consistency that makes it ideal for treating the cheeks, lips and chin. It is extremely effective in minimizing the appearance of laugh lines and smile lines, and results can last for up to six months.
Areas where Juvederm is effective
There are several different formulations of Juvederm to enhance the following area of the face:
- Lips – Juvederm and similar fillers is effective at plumping and defining lips that are often prone to showing early signs of aging.
- Mouth – Juvederm and similar fillers can be used to fill in the vertical lines that begin to appear around the mouth.
- Marionette Lines – These lines typically run from the side of your mouth to your chin and can be softened with Juvederm and similar fillers.
- Wrinkles and Creases – Often referred to as smile or laugh lines, these dynamic wrinkles around the eyes can also be softened with Juvederm and similar filler injections.
- Acne Scarring – Juvederm and similar fillers can fill in and smooth out the appearance of deep acne scars.
Candidates for Juvederm
To determine if you are a good candidate for Juvederm, we recommend scheduling a consultation with one of our experienced injectors. During this appointment, we’ll take the time to listen to your concerns and examine the areas where you hope to see improvement. Goals and expectations are a major part of this appointment, so you can feel comfortable with what you can and cannot achieve with the help of Juvederm.
Find out more today!
Healthy, younger-looking skin can be yours again. To learn more about the many advantages of Juvederm and find out if it is right for you, call SkinProvement Dermatology in New York, NY at (212) 933-9490.