Solutions for unwanted wrinkles with Customized anti-aging treatments that actually work
Wrinkles are a fact of life as we get older, but that doesn’t mean you need to live with unwanted lines and creases. At SkinProvement® Dermatology New York, Dr. Stephen Comite provides customized anti-aging solutions that really work, smoothing out wrinkles and providing a more youthful appearance without the downtime and recovery associated with traditional cosmetic surgery.
Wrinkle treatment options tailored to your needs
Every person’s skin is unique, and treatment goals vary from person to person. While one patient may be most concerned about frown lines causing an angry or sullen appearance, another patient may be interested in a full facial rejuvenation. During your initial consultation, Dr. Stephen Comite will perform an in-depth evaluation of your skin and talk extensively with you about your treatment preferences, budget, and overall goals for your appearance. Some treatments are better suited for specific types of wrinkles or locations on the face, and several treatment options provide multiple benefits beyond wrinkle reduction, such as smoothing out acne scars or boosting youthful collagen production for long-lasting results.
Actual Patient Results
Based on the information gathered during your consultation, Dr. Comite will recommend one or more wrinkle solutions that will work for your needs, which may include:
- Botox®: A well-established wrinkle treatment that has been used by millions of patients worldwide to reduce the appearance of wrinkles in the upper half of the face, such as frown lines, horizontal forehead lines, and wrinkles around the eyes.
- Restylane®: This dermal filler is formulated using a biodegradable hyaluronic acid gel that provides an instant, long-lasting reduction in moderate to severe wrinkles along with a boost in youthful volume in areas where it has been lost, such as sunken cheekbones.
- Radiesse®: Another type of dermal filler that Dr. Stephen Comite has used extensively – in fact, he was one of the first physicians in the New York area to treat patients with Radiesse®! This filler is also a great option for deeper wrinkles and folds, and stimulates collagen production while providing immediate volume and wrinkle correction.ARTI
- Other dermal fillers such as Juvéderm® Voluma®, Sculptra® and Restylane® Kysse can also be used alone or in combination with other treatments to enhance volume and smooth out unwanted wrinkles.
- Chemical peels are skin care treatments tailored to address your unique skin concerns, correcting issues such as fine lines and wrinkles while also treating hyperpigmentation, sun damage, scars, and melasma. A consistent chemical peel regimen can help keep your skin youthful, hydrated, and healthy.
While some treatments will require a separate appointment after your initial consultation, other treatments can typically be performed on the same day as your consultation appointment.
A youthful, radiant appearance
When you take care of your skin, people notice not just your radiant complexion but also your boosted confidence. If you are ready to learn about wrinkle solutions that will work for your specific needs, call SkinProvement® Dermatology New York at (212) 933-9490 or book your appointment online today! Our office is conveniently located in New York, so you can easily fit your treatments into your daily schedule.
Share This Article
Back to Wrinkles Page